We present interactive workshops on
systemic coaching, integrity, resolving team chaos and relationship management.
Those who can - do
"Organizations are changing faster than at any
time in history!" This could have been said by a Roman general, a medieval
king or the founder of a modern company. Changing technology,
changing markets and changing social trends all change how people communicate
and how people behave - which changes the structure of organizations.
Those who can't coach - do everything themselves!
Skilled people can share their knowledge with others. Those who can't share
use others help or risk learning their own mistakes. See
Managers are primarily responsible for fulfilling goals and allocating
resources, and most managers invest as much upgrading human resources as
physical resources. Upgrading human resources is often called "coaching",
"training" and "mentorship" and are as essential to management skills as
Soulwork Systemic Coaching offers
superlative skills for managing human change. These skills can become an essential
component of any coaching, training or mentorship program, complementing the skills of
existing agencies, or for creating a streamlined cost-effective training agency
within new or smaller organizations.
Do you need In House Training?
External training is usually generic, unconnected to an organization's goals,
challenges or culture, and often at inconvenient times and locations. In House
training can provide tailored
on-site solutions for organizational challenges - and for the people attending it
- in an organizations many locations. Some considerations are:
- Can people perform skills to the required standards?
- Do you need people to develop specific skills?
- Do these people work together? Can they work together?
- Do these people need training or upgrading? Are they trainable?
- Do you want to foster and improve a "corporate culture" during training?
- Do you want to be more involved in training content and results?
- Are the desired skills urgently needed or can they be delayed?
- Have the skills been analyzed and performance levels set?
- Are your people "prepared" to learn new competencies?
- Can you coach your people to coach each other?
We can - In House Training
- We can assist managers to define skills needed for changes in operations,
standards and personnel
- We can help develop "skills pools" in anticipation of future organizational
- We can identify groups of people that may require new or upgraded
- We can analyze business plans to create complementary training plans
- We can coach managers to identify individuals needing coaching, training
- We can provide individual coaching for individual issues
- We can model top performers and teach their performance strategies
- We can apply "accelerated learning" skills for faster understanding and
- We can support and strengthen the corporate or organizational culture
- We can provide co-trainers, translators and specialists also trained in
Soulwork Systemic Coaching
You can - In House Training
Delivering a training often gets the most attention, although other tasks
affect the overall effectiveness. A Soulwork systemic trainer attends to:
- Gaining management commitment
- Defining who the training is really for
- Tailoring objectives for participants and organization
- Defining required knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Ensuring physical and emotional safety
- Defusing organizational and cultural differences
- Preparing training materials, sequence and environment
- Providing participants with preparatory materials
- Delivering training
- Evaluating feedback and improving every step
Get it right the first time!
Soulwork Trainers provide In House training for organizations all over the
world. Where appropriate, we incorporate relationship coaching to encourage
teamwork, and expert modeling to duplicate expert behavior. We coach people to
coach each other. The result: dynamic trainings, carefully tailored to
organizational needs, that continue to improve behavior even after the training is
over. Email us.
Corporate Training .
Emergency Preparedness .
Do you want relationship coaching or systemic coach training? We can train you to coach individuals, partners and teams to resolve a
wide range of emotional and relationship challenges.
Systemic Coach Training welcomes people who are motivated and
emotionally stable. Enhance your career with life coaching and relationship
coaching skills. Coach people to gain clarity, dissolve success and relationship
issues, and understand what makes sense in life. Help people build success and
quality relationships. You can help people fulfill their dreams.