Are you entangled in difficult
relationships or painful emotions? Do you suffer from childhood trauma?
Do you suffer from your parents' drama, your partner's moods, your
children's demands? Systemic Solutions can help you untangle
your life ... and you can help people reclaim their freedom.
Do you enjoy solving problems?
Do you want to do something truly
You can help people solve emotional and relationship blocks to
happiness and success - and build a second income.
This is especially appropriate
for therapists, counselors, etc
You can learn systemic coaching in
eight 5-day workshops.
Overview of Coach Training
Do you want to improve your communication and
relationship skills at home and at work?
We can help you increase your freedom from
entanglements and relationship habits.
You can sort out personal issues during demonstrations and exercises.
For rapid personal development ...
Do you want to help people
in special situations?
Do you want to help people handle issues such
as abortion, adoption, compulsions etc.
Or you perhaps you want to be a
Soulwork supervisor or trainer...
Specialty workshops are 2-day
Is this you?
- Do you want to help people - or help yourself?
- Do you want to enjoy building success?
- Do you want to enjoy your own development?
- Are you friendly, and motivated to help people?
Your next steps
- Get our coaching - experience the benefits of coaching
- Compare Soulwork to other coach training schools
- Consider organizing our coach training in your region
- Attend our coach training
- Learn how to set up, market and provide systemic coaching
- Find simple and cost effective ways to share your skills
- Add systemic coaching to your professional skills
- Improve your communication and your relationships
- Consider offering an essential coaching service
Learn each step and how it fits into the overall model.
Watch demonstrations and practice those skills. Discuss what happened and what could have
You can learn very quickly this way.
Solve what stops people solving
- Evaluate and clarify human systems and relationships
- How to define goals, resolve objections & plan for success
- End self-criticism & inner conflict to recover integrity
- How to recover identity loss; missing qualities, expertise and skills
- How to dissolve relationship bonds for healthy relationships
- Dissolve emotional trauma and rebuild motivation
- End mentor damage & find inspirational mentorship
- Coach couples and partners simultaneously
Join us for practical training. Learn the
Soulwork sequence - how to plan
sessions, how to make coaching contracts, how to clarify
difficult relationships; how to resolve guilt and conflicts; how to control
obsessions and end compulsions; how to change toxic relationships and limiting beliefs;
how to deal with trauma and how to provide appropriate mentorship.
Advanced & Specialty Training is available.
Systems Coaching & Individual Coaching
In Systems Coaching, the client is a relationship system, rather than a
member. Individual coaching is about increasing individual happiness and
success. Coaching human systems is about
increasing systemic success - systemic coaching increases the adaptability and
survival potential of relationship systems. Individual coaching may be
embedded within systemic coaching.
I've been doing "Soulwork" for many years in private practice counseling /
psychotherapy ... Your website felt like meeting a new, yet longstanding friend.
How might I work more closely with you? LA, Therapist, Detroit
Our coach training can help you develop
your skills in planning,
assessing and implementing systemic changework with individuals, couples,
families and groups. Develop your skills in courses of increasing complexity,
that follow the sequence of our systemic coaching.
- How success, health and relationships are interconnected
- How relationships evolve in a hierarchy of relationship types
- How to quickly assess relationship health and habits
- How to make fast relationship diagnosis as part of a coaching plan
- How to create and interpret a relationship matrix (family map)
Learn how to recognize relationship chaos and clarify transferences. How to stay
resourceful in chaos. How to recognize
emotional incest and
codependence. How to
and damaged relationships with parents, partners and children.
How to select exercise partners and choose clients.
Few people know what they want.
More people know what they don't want, or what they should want, or have
an abstract goal direction. Most people object to their own goals. Most people
Learn how to recognize and respond to verbal and non-verbal
objections. Learn goal diagnosis and whole-brain planning. Learn how to
dissolve "Yes-No" and "Yes-but" objections in ordinary conversation.
Explore proven ways to coach people to use both conscious and unconscious
resources to make effective plans for action plans.
Learn to recognize and utilize spontaneous trance, changing
reality using isomorphic and interactive metaphors
(dreaming together). Learn how to
rapidly identify and dissolve conflicts and how to
coach people to make decisions. This also helps you coach people to end
nightmares or recurring dreams.
Recognize and dissolve complex conflict (conflict which cannot be resolved by
Recognize common blocks to coaching and identify which clients cannot
be coached. Learn advanced coaching - how people can use transcendental states,
and experience integrity. Learn how to stabilize integrity as a basis for
relationship bonds and
Many people who cannot achieve their goals carry unresolved and often
forgotten trauma. Until these trauma are resolved, these people may act
childishly in situations requiring maturity. They will likely sabotage
themselves, damage relationships and continue to fail
The consequences of trauma and
PTSD may be contextual, (e.g. a phobia) or existential (all
of life). Trauma may create the identity issues of
Soulwork 4 and
relationship bonds (see Soulwork 5).
Attempts to resolve trauma without resolving
identity issues and relationship bonds provide only short-term
benefits at best. Soulwork coach training provides effective skills.
- recognize and dissolve the consequences of emotional trauma
- recover lost or hidden resources - for the long-term
- transform limiting emotions into profound motivation
- dissolve trauma about disease and health issues
|Another piece of the complex and
comprehensive system called Soulwork. I hope that Soulwork develops and spreads,
so that it can help people to fulfill their lives.
Professor Martin mid, (PhD, Prague)
Many people feel "bonded" to repeat actions that they would
prefer to avoid. Compulsions and obsessions often reflect
- deep limiting beliefs that pervade all parts of life. Explore
their deep structure as you learn
how to end relationship damage and help people improve their lives.
In Soulwork 5 you can learn how to:
- recognize seven types of relationship bonds
- coach people to identify bonded relationships
- limit the consequences of relationship bonds
- replace toxic bonds with peaceful self-esteem, freedom and love
Many people suffer existential (all life) blocks against happiness;
and endless goal coaching cannot help them find meaningful goals. This includes
people who have lost themselves (identity
loss), and people who have identified with others
In Systems 4 you can
learn how to explore the varieties of identity
loss and effective ways for restoring personal integrity with systemic
relationship coaching and interactive metaphors. You will witness many
demonstrations with real issues, and you will practice to
build your experience:
- Lost Identity (person lives in endless dissociation)
- Identity Conflict (person lives in endless conflict)
- Dead Person Identification (person lives in endless sadness or melancholy)
- Victim Identification (person lives in endless anger or rage)
- Hero Identification (person lives in endless fear or anxiety)
Extreme identity loss maybe diagnosed as a mental
disorder. After identity loss is resolved, Soulwork addresses
relationship bonds and emotional trauma. Together, Systems 4, 5
and 6, are a basis for resolving complex entanglements
that can cause depression,
bipolar disorder and
Systems 7: Inspiration & Mentorship
Learn how to evaluate and replace toxic role models and mentors.
Help people choose inspirational mentors in all parts of life. Learn
how to model and duplicate expert behavior, focusing on problem solving
techniques. Learn how to mentor people to build and fine-tune life-fulfilling goals.
Systems 7 includes ways to dissolve the consequences of inappropriate
mentorship from cults and cult-like organizations (see
Exit Coaching), incompetent
therapists and well-meaning friends.
- recognize mentor damage
and coach people to dissolve it
- expert modeling of conscious and unconscious strategies
- compare and fine tune unconscious strategies
- discuss solutions for sexual issues
- start a systemic coaching practice
Coach couples or partners to solve issues that prevent them from solving their problems.
Coach partners to coach each other! Coach couples to increase love and resolve
complaints. Dissolve transferences (mistaking a partner for someone else) and
projections (pretending to be someone else).
Coach couples to prepare for committed partnership,
end relationship damage and, sometimes, coach couples to separate peacefully.
Conjoint (simultaneous) coaching is true systemic coaching.
- how to prepare for couple coaching & divorce coaching
- how to quickly uncover partnership issues
- how and when to intervene individually
- how to resolve transferences and core transference loops
- how to set homework for couples
9 - Family Coaching . Systems
10 - Team
Plagiarism is theft. Copyright © Martyn Carruthers 2000-2018
All rights reserved.