Are you an Effective Leader?
Well-selected employees who feel respected and appreciated
are more productive, have fewer sick days, and are less likely to create
We coach executives to use their authority and
relationship skills to promote harmony and goodwill between
themselves, managers and employees. We can coach you to develop
trust-building, conflict resolution and stress control as keys
to hiring, firing and inspiring employees.
Are your managers competent ... or are they merely qualified?
Our systemic coaching helps managers deserve their position
and use their power carefully to develop the productive workgroups. However,
training cannot provide essential managerial qualities such as integrity,
judgment, initiative, foresight, energy, drive, leadership, intuition, decisiveness,
dependability, stability, fairness, ambition, dedication, objectivity and
co-operation. Our Systemic Solutions can
coach staff to develop these qualities; or
to identify and hire people with the desired qualities.
How can your organization hire people with these qualities?
Potential employees may pretend these qualities during
interviews. The normal
hiring format of brief interviews with background checks provides limited
information for such expensive decisions. Managers need interview skills
that delve beneath the surface ... legally providing essential information
that predicts an employees future work relationships, performance and behavior.
Hiring employees is expensive - especially if you hire inappropriate people.
We help managers to attract, select and train
We coach managers to ...
- Determine personality requirements as well as education and experience
- Determine prospects' required relationship skills and
- Build teams! Beware hiring only people who are like you!
- Consider requiring key employees to sign non-competition agreements
- Consider pre-employment drug testing and medical
We coach managers to carefully evaluate personality and relationship requirements.
Do you want short-term or long-term
employees? Should employees be friendly under stress? Do you want employees
who prefer details or a "big picture"? Do you need lone rangers or
co-operative employees? Do you want proactive or reactive employees? Do you
want someone who can easily predict problems - or someone who can easily
Since your coaching, we have
three requirements when we hire staff; they must like people, they must often
smile and they must be generally happy. You helped us set up good
interview strategies and you helped some of our existing staff clean up their blocks
to happiness ... THAT ALONE was well worth any effort. London, UK
Our systemic coaching can help you identify exactly
which skills you need - and provide you with ways for identifying people with
those skills. We use a synthesis of Myer's Briggs, LAB metaprogram and our own goal-diagnosis, trauma testing and systemic diagnosis
to help you evaluate current staff, vacant positions and prospective employees.
Before Firing or Downsizing:
- Have you cut out all unnecessary effort?
- Have you managed workplace
- Have you rewarded profitable behavior?
- Have you encouraged employee
- Have you planned the actions of key people?
Firing is stressful for employees, for managers, and
for remaining staff. Here are a few guidelines:
Systemic Solutions can coach managers to
- to be patient, supportive and firm
- deal with complaints, excuses, justifications and blame
- to terminate employees with minimum stress
- See Downsizing and Productivity
for more tips
In a 1995 survey of 1,200 workers by
Yankelovich Partners for William M. Mercer, Inc.,
more than 80% of American workers said that they could improve their
productivity by an average of 25%. About 25% of workers felt that they
could improve their productivity by 50% or more.
those figures are only half true, how do managers PREVENT
massive productivity increases?
Systemic Solutions can coach managers to
- promote and reward high (yet achievable) performance objectives
- provide an efficient, responsive, fair and productive environment
- provide ways to achieve personal goals inside
- listen, listen and then listen some more
- provide a healthy, safe, secure, and accessible workplace
We also coach managers to show personal charisma and the ability to inspire as executive qualities. If you cannot inspire employees with your dynamic
leadership and vision, at least avoid making threats.
We help managers avoid over-control or under-control, and provide strong support.
We help people manage for
results, not for show.
Do you want telephone coaching in
- Support the professional development of executives, managers and supervisors
- Emphasize performance management to new supervisors and managers
- Attract and retain a diverse workforce
- Train employees in company policies and their implementation
- Communicate the organization's vision, values and expectations
- Interview all employees at least annually
- Involve employees in controlling costs
Every workplace and workforce will change - including yours. Each new
program will highlight personnel and training deficiencies. Each change will
require that executives become more creative in managing human resources
while keeping pace with technology. "Well begun is half done".
Families in Organizations
Conflict in Organizations .
Management in a Bank
Online Life Coaching & Mentorship