Specialty training is ideal for teams or groups of people
who must quickly learn new skills, or who must cope with unusual situations.
These trainings are for specialist teams or for groups who want to be ready
for unknown or unknowable situations.
- Finding the real issues
- Remain resourceful in chaos
- Leadership in difficult
- Problem solving -
alone and in teams
- Closing discussions, negotiations and sales
- Dealing with common
verbal and non-verbal objections
- Flexibility - noticing and adapting to communication styles
- Being a leader in areas where you lack information
- Selecting appropriate people for unpredictable tasks
- Resolving communication and relationship problems
- Identifying possibilities for development and profit
- Courses include lectures, demonstrations, classroom
exercises and case discussions
- There is a strong emphasis on self and group
learning, within and outside the class
- Skill development projects are set as homework
- Specialty training is often more effective when presented
with individual and team coaching
Do you want relationship coaching or systemic
coach training? Do you want to coach people to resolve relationship challenges?
Do you want to coach people to fulfill their dreams? Contact us.