A group of people is usually randomly selected
or self-selected. A team is a group of people selected and trained to achieve common
objectives that are important to all members. A group may be a crowd or a gang ... a team
is a dynamic entity that works together to achieve mutually desired objectives. A
group lacks spirit - a team can focus team spirit to achieve goals
that are impossible for groups.
Team training is ideal for groups of people who have chosen or
been selected to work together to achieve common objectives. We blend the best
in team coaching and team training with effective communication,
personal development and accelerated learning methods.
1. Team Coaching
We can coach you and your team to
- develop win-win outcomes
- set goals and develop priorities
- generate ideas and brainstorm
- analyze their communication styles
- anticipate and minimize potential conflict
- take personal responsibility to deal with conflict
- identify behavioral tendencies and find
- recognize and value each other's abilities to
- work from their strengths by identifying their
natural team roles
- differentiate between aggressive, passive and
2. Team Training
We can help you develop training programs for your teams
- Discover what can be changed - and what should
be left alone. Save yourself sleepless
nights, and avoid costly career decisions.
- Research your team culture, team vision
and team values. What does your team stand for? Do senior members follow
their own rules?
- Review your training library. You probably have
plenty of material that can be updated, edited ... or shared. Can you make the existing
programs fit your team?
- Walk the talk. Don't teach one thing and do
another. Do your team members and department heads live the philosophy they
espouse? Are they role mode3ls for other members?
- Discover which potential team members have the values,
motivation and skills to enjoy being part of a core team.
We can help you change the
behaviors and attitudes in your team.
Do you want strong, creative teams?
We provide customized teamwork training for teams and team-leaders. Our
team training can include:
- Dissolving blocks to friendship, teamwork and leadership
- Interview skills for team selection,
sales, performance reviews, etc
- Recognizing and
resolving common verbal and non-verbal objections
- Communication flexibility - noticing and adapting to communication styles
If you first define the vision and common goals of a team, then you can
define who should be on the team. If he team goal is 'to increase sales',
consider how each
member can contribute to that goal. Some stages of team building are:
- Clarify team vision and goals
- Systemic team diagnosis:
Select team members and team leader
- Predict, identify and analyze interactions
- Prepare to redirect conflicts into motivation and trust
- Identify change potentials
Develop effective working relationships
Identify what inhibits the team from reaching their goals
Remove or control the inhibitors
Identify overlooked possibilities for development and profit
- Courses include lectures, demonstrations, classroom
exercises and case discussions.
- We strongly emphasize self and group
learning, within and outside the class.
- We can set skill development projects as individual and team homework.
Do you want coaching or coach training?
coach individuals, partners and teams to resolve relationship challenges.