Do you want dynamic training or online services for teamwork and
One of our specialties is couple counseling for managers and their partners
Those who can coach - do
"Organizations are changing faster than at any
time in history!" This could have been said by a Roman general,
a medieval king or the founder of your company. Changing technology,
changing markets and social trends all change how people communicate
and how people behave - which changes the structure of organizations.
Those who can't coach - do everything themselves!
Skilled people can share their knowledge. Unskilled people
must ask for help and risk mistakes.
Managers are primarily responsible for fulfilling goals and allocating
resources, and most managers invest as much in upgrading human resources as
physical resources. Upgrading human resources is often called coaching,
training and mentorship - essential management skills.
Systemic coaching offers superb skills for managing human
change. These skills can become an essential component of any coaching,
training or mentorship program, complementing the skills of existing
agencies, or for creating a cost-effective training agency
within new or smaller organizations.
Do you need In-House Training?
Externally hired training is usually generic, unconnected to an organization's
goals, challenges or culture, and often at inconvenient times and locations.
In-House training can provide tailored on-site solutions for organizational
challenges - and for the people attending it. Consider:
- Can people perform skills to the required standards?
- Do you need people to develop specific skills?
- Do these people work together? Can they work together?
- Do these people need training or upgrading? Are they trainable?
- Do you want to foster and improve a "corporate culture" during training?
- Do you want to be more involved in training content and results?
- Are the desired skills urgently needed or can they be delayed?
- Have the skills been analyzed and performance levels set?
- Are your people "prepared" to learn new competencies?
- Can you coach your people to coach each other?
We can - In-House Training
- We can assist managers to define skills needed for changes in operations,
standards and staff
- We can help develop "skills pools" in anticipation of future
- We can identify groups of people that may require new or upgraded
- We can analyze business plans to create complementary training plans
- We can coach managers to identify individuals needing coaching, training
- We can provide individual coaching for individual issues
- We can model top performers and teach their performance strategies
- We can apply "accelerated learning" skills for better understanding and
- We can support and strengthen the corporate or organizational culture
- We can provide co-trainers and specialists trained in
Our trainers can:
- Gain management commitment
- Define who the training is really for
- Tailor objectives for participants and organization
- Define required knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Ensure physical and emotional safety
- Defuse organizational and cultural differences
- Prepare training materials and environment
- Provide participants with preparatory materials
- Deliver training
- Evaluate feedback and improve every step
Get it right the first time!
You can arrange In House training for your organization all over the
world. We incorporate relationship coaching for better teamwork,
and expert modeling to duplicate expert behavior.
We coach people to
coach each other. The result: dynamic trainings, carefully tailored to
your organizational needs, and relationship skills that continue to
improve after the training is over.
Do you want to manage your emotional problems and relationship problems?
Contact us to build successful, healthy relationships
Corporate Training .
Emergency Preparedness .
Online Relationship Coaching &