We coach people to change emotional problems and make sane decisions.
We help people build good
relationships and get what they want.
Online Life Coaching &
I. TRAINERS provide
- Media interviews
- Internet promotion of event - website and email
- An optional pre-training open or public meeting (2 hours
- Systems Coach trainings are generally 5 days with 6 contact hours
- Huna workshops are generally 3 or 4 days.
- Training in theory, demonstration and practice for paid
students and invited guests.
- Information by Internet and telephone about trainings,
articles, and advertising
II. ORGANIZERS provide
- Peaceful, comfortable and safe training venues
- Students (we recommend at least 30 students for first PUBLIC trainings)
- Transport between airport, training venue and accommodation for
- Economy air travel (business class travel
for intercontinental and overnight flights)
- Promotion for each training segment – to special interest groups (psychologists,
doctors, therapists, self-development groups, teachers, nurses etc)
- Comfortable chairs, flip chart, paper, markers, drinks,
stereo equipment etc during training
- See Prices
- Fees are paid in full at the end of the 2nd day
- Fees are agreed before any training commences
- Taxes are paid by organizers in their own country
- Discounts are available for developing and post-communist countries,
and for some charities
- Organizer and trainer confirmation at least two months
- Trainers generally offer dates three months ahead;
and may offer last-minute dates.
- If an organizer cancels a training with less than
six weeks notice, the organizer will subsequently provide a 1000 euro retainer to
reserve subsequent training dates.
- If a trainer cannot fulfill a promise of teaching
agreed training, another trainer will be provided or the dates can be
changed. If this happens, the trainer will pay the organizer a “change fee” of 200 € -
this situation hasn't happened yet (August 2009).
- People who disturb a training may be asked to leave.
- Students should be responsible and emotionally
stable adults, who do not require psychoactive drugs to function normally.
- During most public trainings, the organizer and students
can invite guests for half day – free.
- Guests will agree to be demonstration subjects.
- Guests, who decide to stay, pay the normal price
for a day or for the training.
- Organizers, translators and a provider of accommodation
for trainer(s) during the training period can be guests for that training.
VII. PRIVATE COACHING SESSIONS
- The trainer may offer private coaching during a visit.
- Private sessions are outside the financial agreement
between trainers and organizers.
The organizer provides peaceful and comfortable separate room
accommodation with Internet access and space to provide private coaching sessions.
We invite organizers to add to this page!
Thank you to those who already have contributed!
Online Life Coaching & Mentorship