Soulwork Trainers and Coaches speak a variety of languages and are well-trained, experienced, friendly, cooperative and stable. We coordinate Trainers and Coaches with appropriate skills, academic credentials, relevant experience and cultural background for projects.
We seek local, national and international project managers and organizers! We seek friendly people who enjoy profitable teamwork. We offer supportive, flexible working relationships.
We are not a hospital, a cult, a dictatorship, a bureaucracy, a corporation, a support group nor a professional association.
Instead, we represent a network of well-trained, ethical professionals who contribute a spectrum of skills and qualities for the betterment of local and distant communities. We are united by our values and our desire for development-through-cooperation.
We search for friendly people with whom we can coordinate worthwhile projects. We do not offer franchises nor territories, and we avoid conflicts of interest by coordinating public training.
If you appreciate the Soulwork approach and you are motivated to promote Soulwork principles to your local or professional community - we will gladly assist you. If you want to organize Soulwork projects or trainings, our experience shows that motivation alone is not enough.
Most successful project managers and organizers:
- Are friendly, enthusiastic and emotionally stable;
- Enjoy teamwork and coordinating multiple tasks;
- Have created or actively participate in local or international networks;
- Have credentials and credibility within their networks;
- Have successfully organized trainings, workshops, conferences etc;
- Have financial resources to promote Soulwork peacefully.
If you have most of these qualities, we will be pleased to discover how we can integrate your projects with our resources. You will correspond primarily with Teresa, who is a Soulwork Trainer, a therapist and an experienced Project Manager, with a masters degree in educational management.
If you are interested in organizing Soulwork training, workshops, conferences or seminars, email us! Outline your proposals and time frames. If we provisionally agree to cooperate with you, we will discuss:
- Your project outline and goals;
- Your marketing and advertising plans;
- Your credentials, experience and success;
- Your networks (associations, career);
- Your comparable successful activities;
- Your progress reports during projects.
We generally avoid people who appear to be unfriendly, aggressive or emotionally unstable. This helps ensure pleasurable cooperative experiences for everybody!
[ Projects ] [ Code of Conduct ] [ Finances ] [ Systemic Humor ]
- It is difficult to market what you do not understand - attend a workshop first!
- Your first training usually requires the most effort;
- Your marketing plan should include multiple promotional efforts;
- Your credibility is your best friend - use it wisely;
- Recruit interested friendly people to assist you.
- Print leaflets or brochures - perhaps using our prototypes;
- Talk to your associations, networks and support groups;
- Offer early-bird, student and group discounts;
- Inform the media and arrange interviews with the trainer;
- Avoid recruiting people who are unfriendly, aggressive or unstable.
- Don't waste money on advertising - email us for advice!;
- Don't think "expensive" - think "professional!"
- Advertising including our names or trademarks MUST include our contact details;
- Most "press releases" are ignored. Be newsworthy!;
- Many people are bonded to dogma. Look for people who are looking for more.
- Find a quiet room in a central location near public transport;
- Ensure comfortable chairs and one (ideally two) flip charts, with paper;
- Arrange name tags, writing paper and pens;
- Arrange a stereo and some plants or flowers;
- Arrange two or three tall stools or chairs at the front of the room.
Check it out: [ Soulwork Organizers ] [ Systemic Humor ]