Are you entangled in difficult
relationships or painful emotions? Do you suffer from childhood trauma?
Do you suffer from your parents' drama, your partner's demands, your
children's moods? Soulwork We can help you untangle your life and reclaim your freedom.
Are You Under Attack?
Have you forgotten your dreams? Has
self-limitation become so embedded into your everyday life that you ignore
happiness and only pursue distractions? Are you told when to start work, when to
stop and when to eat? Do you rush to a job you dislike and then rush home to
chores you don’t want to do?
Do you buy mindlessly, programmed by hypnotic
advertising and relentless promotion? Do you eat without thought, filling your
body with processed foods? Do you relate automatically, repeating the behaviors
of your parents or copying actors scripts from TV and movies? Are you really
Are you besieged by conflicting, contradictory and
useless advice? In many countries, parental mentorship is
being replaced by television, music and cinema. Poor relationship advice can
harm your relationships, your children and you. Instead of building long-term happiness,
you may settle for short-term fun - for more distractions and
addictions. Most people do.
Good relationship coaching can help you improve your
relationships; with your partner, your family, your team and your community. Our
systemic coaching can help you manage your relationship
codependence. You can learn
how to create and maintain space for
Relationship Coaching Questions
- Can systemic coaching really improve your relationships?
- How can we coach your relationships?
- Who provides relationship coaching?
- Is one relationship coach as good as another?
- How can good relationship coaching benefit you?
- Should you guess about your relationship problems?
- Is relationship coaching a wise investment?
- What problems can you change with a good relationship coach?
Systemic Coaching . Comparison of
Relationship Coaching Answers
1. Can relationship coaching really improve your
Yes. Systemic coaching focuses
on goals and results. We don't just talk about problems.
Systemic coaching helps you evaluate and change your everyday life.
Your decisions and subsequent actions are needed for your success.
Ultimately, your results depend on you. No trick can automatically
improve your relationships. A coach will not solve your problems for
you, or stop you feeling depressed about depressing situations. A good coach
can help you define your goals and fulfill them. A systemic coach
can teach you how to express yourself appropriately. Your happiness requires
2. How can we coach your relationships?
A good relationship coach provides efficiency and results. You can learn
how to change your behavior to build long-term happiness. While
some conditions change with each relationship,
people who use proven relationship skills can improve the quality and
quantity of their lives.
3. Who provides relationship coaching?
Systemic coaching may include marital counseling, premarital coaching,
couple therapy etc. Your decisions about your relationship coaching
may depend on:
- What are your relationship problems?
- What is your relationship history?
- How are your current relationships?
- How important is happiness to you?
- How is your financial success?
- Do you see coaching as a
luxury or as an investment?
4. Is one relationship coach as good as another?
No. The quality of relationship coaches vary considerably. Check a coach's
age, experience and proven results. Many young, single people calling themselves
a relationship coach lack personal experience in
commitment, parenthood or dedicated teamwork.
5. How can good relationship coaching benefit you?
A good relationship coach can help you diagnose and clarify your problems, clarify
your goals, improve your skills, change
your beliefs, resolve your conflicts, manage your transferences, manage your entanglements, encourage your decisions, ... and a lot more.
6. Should you guess about solving your relationship
Poor coaching focuses only on symptoms.
Good coaching focuses on your goals. It can show you how to identify how you caused
your problems and how to resolve or change your relationship habits.
7. Is quality relationship coaching a wise investment?
Much relationship coaching may be better than nothing. The main reason is
that a coach may over-use simple questions and avoid complex relationship
habits. Some coaching styles are enthusiastically
reviewed by young, self-serving writers who do not appreciate
the difficulties of long-term relationships.
You can best benefit from coaching and mentorship from
people who are trained and experienced in many forms of relationships.
As relationships can influence all of your life, a relationship coach should be
competent in (at least) individual, family, team, couple and parenthood coaching.
8. What problems can a systemic coach handle?
Besides personality evaluation and relationship diagnosis, a good
systemic coach can recognize, discuss and coach responsible people to sort out:
- Attachments to past partners
- Codependence and emotional incest
- Issues about morals, ethics and integrity
- Relationship decisions; simple and complex conflicts
- Relationship diagnosis: planning and skill deficiencies
- Poor quality advice (from parents, friends, teachers, etc)
- Family and societal influences (limitations on happiness)
- Past and present relationships (confusion of relationship types)
- Emotional trauma (often a source of anger, sadness and fear)
- Family entanglements, transferences, projections and guilt issues
Emotional Incest . Mother-Son
Bonds . Father-Daughter
Relationship questions for you:
- Do you accept yourself as you are?
- What is your relationship history and habits?
- Do you know how healthy relationships work?
- Do you know what habits you want to change?
- Do you know what qualities you want to develop
- What are your personal, partnership and family goals?
- Do you know what you want in your important
- Do you know your relationship needs and how to
- Can you recognize potential friends, team-workers and
- Do you want lasting happiness ... or just distractions
from a boring life?
Only you can assess your answers. Only you can decide to keep
on repeating your habits or to risk managing your emotions, changing limiting
beliefs and improving your relationships skills. When you want healthy and happy
relationships - the way out is the way through.
Do you want to manage relationship challenges?
Do you want relationship coaching or
systemic coach training?
Online Life Coaching & Mentorship
I thought you were just
another therapist - but you were not just. Not even. Not only.
Plagiarism is theft. Copyright © Martyn Carruthers 2005-2017 All rights reserved.