Do you want to manage painful emotions or difficult
Do you want to untangle your life
... and reclaim your freedom?
Are You Considering Online Coaching, Counseling or Training?
We help people resolve whatever stops them achieving their
goals. We do not treat people, we offer a complete format for ending self-sabotage, managing emotional problems
and solving relationship conflicts.
We help people develop skills ... and maturity. We help people identify and achieve
their goals, manage negative emotions and solve complex relationship issues ...
- objections (verbal and non-verbal incongruence)
- identity loss
(lost identity, identity conflict, identifications)
- relationship bonds
(unconscious limiting beliefs that bond people together)
- unresolved trauma
(overwhelming emotions that prevent progress (PTSD))
- mentor damage
(consequences of inappropriate or manipulative mentorship)
- partnership problems
(creating long-term intimate relationships)
entanglements (identity loss during family interactions)
- teamwork blocks (improving communication,
decisions and cooperation.)
To accept people's pasts and encourage their futures - we start with the simplest things known to be true
and work toward the more complex. Do you want to:
- be genuine, candid and honest
- become a role model for maturity
- understand people's subjective realities
- stay resourceful when discussing difficult
moved me towards a higher awareness that I did not know was possible.
only helped me resolve my blocks, you motivated me to explore what
else I can do.
The basic skills of systems psychology include recognizing
and dissolving objections and conflicts (verbal and non-verbal
incongruence) and coaching people resolve conflicts to make decisions with integrity.
This requires training and experience in:
diagnosis, and relationship clarification (Systems 1)
- goal diagnosis,
handling objections and planning (Systems 2)
- isomorphic and interactive metaphors (Dreamwork - Systems 3)
We also offer you more advanced skills in recognizing
and dissolving systemic blocks:
- lost identity,
- unpleasant beliefs that bond you to others
- overwhelming emotions that prevent progress
- consequences of inappropriate mentorship (Systems 7)
- effects of coaching on client's partnership (Systems 8)
- clear communication
and family goal planning (Systems
- improving co-operation and leadership in teams
You start if you decide that you want to offer
help to people.
Common steps in Relationship Counseling:
- At first people may not trust you enough
to discuss important issues
- Or they feel desperate and recite a
litany of problems
- They may be unable to make important decisions
- With your help, they describes vague goals
and perceived blocks
- Then they discuss important relationships,
emotions and goals
- Then you and your clients can begin a true
- And you walk together towards their goals
As your relationship develops:
- You and your clients discuss relationships,
responsibilities and decisions
- Your clients begin to understand their
- Your clients become increasingly empathic,
responsible and focused
- Your clients makes more and more mature decisions
- Your clients learn to live with integrity
As your relationship continues ... together
- assess relationships
- manage negative emotions
- resolve emotional conflicts
- clarify difficult discussions
- set realistic goals and plans
- solve relationship problems
- build healthy relationships
Systemic Coaching: Hints about Emotions
- Despair often indicates limiting beliefs
- Anger often indicates a perceived injustice
- Denial indicates attempts to ignore the past
- Mental illness often follows
- Relationship skills include how to accept love
- Guilt often indicates that actions are needed to
- Melancholy often indicates that someone important is missing
- Anxiety often indicates potential trouble or identification with
Coach people to enjoy their relationships with
and then with their families, friends, work groups and communities.
Contact us for systemic coaching, counseling and coach training
Online Coaching, Counseling & Therapy
I thought you were just
another therapist - but you were not just. Not even. Not only.
I'm very glad that we met.
Plagiarism is theft. Copyright ©
Martyn Carruthers 2003-2017 All rights reserved.