We offer coaching, seminars and workshops on applications of systemic coaching,
family constellations, toxic relationships and relationship bonds in communities.
Relationship Coaching & Training
Do you want you training, aptitude, motivation and responsibility, specialty
skills training and supervised practice? Our relationship work
includes systemic coaching for
partners, friends, teams, parents and communities.
Cross-cultural relationship coaching offers skills to communicate
effectively and empathically with people from other families, organizations, communities,
countries and cultures - people with different standards, beliefs and
values than your own. Arrogance and ethnocentricity can lead to destruction.
A community may be geographic, intellectual or emotional. Dynamic community implies
sustainable development. We coach community leaders to protect and develop
their members, while resolving internal and external conflicts.
- Define community objectives
- Define "elder's" role and tasks
- Select and coach community leaders
- Define tasks and priorities
- Define community resources
- Define community rules (4 categories)
- Define community responsibilities
- Coach and assist families
- Dissolve cultural entanglements, beliefs, trauma etc
- Encourage community consultations, resolutions
- The leaders must be wrong
- we will try to make our leaders fail!
- We do not want to live
together - we ensure our community cannot be peaceful
- We pressure other families
- we try to make families conform rather than develop ourselves
- We want benefits without
participation - we want protection and rewards effortlessly
- We prefer to fight than to talk - we want to express entanglements - not resolve them
We can protect and sustain
our planet. International community implies sustainable development -
and the end of humanity's adolescence.
Arrogance and threatened human
needs are the root cause of many conflicts. Our human needs include
tangible living space and resources; and intangible security, respect
and dignity. Conflict is inevitable - and can be resolved - yet conflict
is often worsened more by inappropriate communication than by perceived
shortages of resources.
A community in conflict usually
perceives itself as "good" - and other communities as "bad".
Each community can be coached present its needs and fears. Each community can
be coached to "try" other community's perspectives. Communities can
examine conflicts as mutual problems.
Global Relationship Coaching:
- Define global objectives
- Define Global Citizens' role and tasks
- Understand global tasks, priorities and consequences
- Estimate global resources and predict their end
- Promote global rules that accept diversity
- Define global responsibilities and accountabilities
- Understand political and diplomatic realities
- Dissolve cultural entanglements: guilt, trauma etc
- Offer global consultations, resolutions and effort
- Advise regional leaders on conflict resolution
Global Relationship Issues
- Our resources will last
forever - we pretend that humanity cannot fail!
- Somebody or something will
save us - we pretend that we are not responsible!
- We will not tolerate diversity -
we ensure that our planet cannot be peaceful!
- We pressure other communities - we try to make other
communities conform to our values!
- We want benefits without
participation - we want protection and rewards effortlessly!
- We prefer war to communication - we want to express our
entanglements and ethnocentricity
Click HERE to make an appointment!