Are you entangled in relationship problems and negative emotions?
Do you suffer from your parents' drama or your partner's demands?
Do you want to untangle
Are you interested in learning how people change?
We coach people to choose fulfilling lives and change whatever
holds them back. Do you want to coach people to enjoy success? Our
coaching and coach training can help you:
- Rebuild your motivation by dissolving trauma
- Resolve family problems quickly and efficiently
- Use quality couple, partnership and team skills
- End self-criticism & inner conflict to recover integrity
- Define goals, manage objections and plan for success
- End your toxic habits and create mature relationships
- Evaluate relationship systems & clarify entanglements
- Dissolve mentor damage and find inspirational mentorship
- Recover and develop missing qualities, expertise and skills
- Develop yourself as a leader and work cooperatively in teams
We promise the best of our experience,
time and attention!
What do you want?
Do you want success? Of course! Money? Goes without
saying. Recognition? That would be nice. Good relationships?
Certainly. Great partnership? Who doesn't? Happy children?
Many people have similar abstract goals, and do not define
them. Never. If you know exactly what you want, you are part of a minority. If you know
exactly what you want and you have an effective plan for achieving your goals,
you are rare. If you are not only motivated but inspired to fulfill your goals,
and you are taking action now ... you could become a great systemic coach ...
Most people have vague ideas of what
they want and often know better what they don't want. Most people
have conflicts and objections about getting what they want. People
who don't know their life goals often muddle around, limited by
other people's expectations, fear and guilt. You can coach them.
Most men lead lives of quiet
And many people who know what they want and how
they can get it, stop anyway, sabotaging themselves with vague beliefs,
missing motivation and unpleasant feelings.
and Meaning . Soul Mentorship
Systemic Life Coach Training
I took your training to sort out some
issues, and to find what I really wanted. You helped put my goals into a
"big picture" of my life ... I learned how to take action. Now I have
great mentors ... I am effective and I am well paid for helping other people!
You can learn how to coach people during interactive,
dynamic team work. It is an effective way for you achieve your goals
- by helping people achieve their dreams. Our work can focus you on
your life situation and your vision for your future, using your
past experience to help others.
We help people achieve their potential to gain focus,
perspective and clarity on what is important to you - and what is
important for others. Our coaching helps you meet challenges with
purpose and direction.
You probably know the importance of your personal
development. You know that having an ‘edge’ is important, and that as a
good life coach you can give others that edge. Our life coaching helps you improve
your life, in the ways you want.
Systemic Life Coach Training
Our advanced coach training offers you much more than
motivational rah-rah, catchy quotes and hypnotic language. We ensure
you gain valuable insights into how you can help people improve their
lives, so that you can offer personalized coaching in a range of
specialties. You learn how to help people find their life purpose,
define their goals, make effective plans and change limiting beliefs.
Many life coaches lack life experience. It's a sad
fact that many coaches are young single adults, perhaps with a
university degree and a correspondence course. Compare what our
coaching and training offers you. Check some of our articles
on the left side of this page. Our coach training
encompasses all of life, from conception to death.
Life Coaching includes Relationship Coaching
Success, happiness and love are relationship issues! The
consequences of ignoring systemic rules often include
broken intimacy and strong negative emotions. Positive thinking has hidden dangers!
Some quotes from coaching sessions:
- As my success grew, I lost my best friends
- I made a fortune but alienated my own children
- My hard work and dedication lead directly to divorce
- The more I developed, the less I appreciated my partner
Relationships often have unconscious, systemic rules
about who can be happy, and for how long, and about who must suffer,
and in what way. Our training includes relationship diagnosis and
solutions for many relationship problems. Effective success
coaching reflects effective relationship coaching.
Son Entanglements . Father -
Success Coaching includes Emotional Coaching
Many people who want success said that they either fear failure
or fear success. Although life coaching is goal oriented and future
positive, few coaches seem to check the relationship consequences of success.
Example: You want to get rid of Fear
- You fear increased responsibility
- You fear your own incompetence
- You fear being seen as incompetent
- You fear an
inflow of too much money
- You fear the unknown
- You fear losing your friends
- You fear alienating your family
- You fear losing your possessions
Existential or chronic fear
often indicates deep entanglements with other
people. Other potential consequences of success, and reasons to sabotage success,
might be anger, sadness or guilt. For example, some signs of guilt are:
- You create relationship problems
- You alienate people who support you
- You are depressed and you don't know why
- You avoid balancing or keeping track of finances
avoid work ... but you don't enjoy being lazy
- You know what you have to do, yet you procrastinate
- You ignore important problems ... and worry about them
Expect to feel guilt if you have hurt people, or if your success has somehow hurt people in your family
(especially children, partner or parents). Contact us for lasting solutions for guilt, other negative emotions
and relationship problems that delay success.
Online Coaching, Counseling & Soulwork Therapy
I thought you were just
another therapist - but you were not just. Not even. Not only.
Plagiarism is theft. Copyright © Jan Sikorski