We offer online coaching, counseling and training on managing emotions
and solving relationship problems.
Your Relationships are Under Attack
Are you besieged by conflicting, contradictory
and useless relationship advice? Has mature mentorship been replaced by
TV shows about codependent relationships? Poor relationship advice can
seriously harm your family and your chances of long-term success and
Much advice is actually criticism. Good relationship
management and systemic coaching can change relationship habits at home,
at work; in your teams and in your community. Relationship management
and systemic coaching can help you solve relationship problems,
manage negative emotions and build healthy families.
There are many relationship myths, and some of them are toxic!
I hope that your relationships will not suffer from crazy
advice on how to improve your relationships!
- Healthy couples never fight
Totally untrue. Real couples have real couple disputes. Couples who don't
fight are usually on honeymoon, having an affair or are living together for
other reasons than love. Discussing differences is an essential relationship
skill. We often teach couples how to fight fair!
- Healthy couples share their feelings
No. Many feelings are irrational and childish. How many men want to share
their feelings? Few! "Not bad" is often as good as it gets!
Know why you want to communicate your feelings. Sharing is wonderful and, if
your partner reminds you of a difficult person in your past, you may dump
your feelings from some past issue onto your partner.
- Never go to bed angry with each other
This can cause you to feel angrier with each other as you attempt to resolve
emotional conflicts when you are both tired. You are more likely to lose
sleep and become even grumpier. Instead - go to bed and sleep on it - and
re-visit the issue when you are both fresh. What was irresolvable late at night
may seem rather petty over breakfast.
- Can we really improve relationships?
- How can we coach your relationships?
- Who provides relationship coaching?
- Is one relationship coach as good as another?
- How can good relationship coaching benefit you?
- Should you guess about your relationship problems?
- Is relationship coaching a wise investment?
- What problems can systemic coaching hange?
Relationship Coaching Answers
1. Can we really improve relationships?
Yes. Good coaching focuses on goals and results, rather than
just talking about problems. Effective telephone coaching
supports you to evaluate and change your everyday life.
Your decisions and subsequent actions are needed for your success.
Your results depend on you. No tricks
will automatically improve your relationships. A coach cannot solve your
problems for you, or stop you feeling depressed about depressing situations. We can help you define your goals and find steps to fulfill them.
Your happiness requires your participation!
2. How can we coach your relationships?
3. Who provides relationship coaching?
A good relationship counselor provides results. You can learn
how to change your relationship behavior to build long-term happiness. While
some conditions change with each relationship,
people who use proven relationship skills can improve the quality and
quantity of their relationships.
Many people offer relationship coaching, marital counseling, couple therapy etc.
Your decisions about your relationship coaching
may depend on:
- How are your current relationships?
- What are your relationship problems?
- What is your relationship history?
- How important is relationship happiness to you?
- How are your finances?
- Do you look at coaching as a luxury or as an investment?
4. Is one relationship coach as good as another?
No. The quality of relationship coaches vary. Check a coach's age, experience
and proven results. Many young, single people call themselves
"partnership coaches", without personal experience
in commitment, parenthood or dedicated teamwork.
people who walk their talk - not those who mumble their stumble
5. How can good relationship coaching benefit you?
A good coach can help you diagnose and clarify your problems, clarify
your goals, improve your skills, change your beliefs, resolve your conflicts,
change your transferences, change your entanglements, encourage your
6. Should you guess about solving your relationship problems?
Poor coaching focuses only on symptoms. Good coaching can show you how to
identify the underlying causes of your problems and how to manage or
7. Is quality relationship coaching a wise investment?
Much relationship coaching appears to lack value, yet may be better
than nothing. Many coaches over-use simple questions and avoid complex
relationship issues. Much coaching is by young and single people who
do not appreciate the difficulties of long-term relationships.
You can best benefit best from coaches and mentors who are not
only trained but experienced in many forms of relationships - including
at least family, team, couple, parenthood and community coaching.
8. What problems can systemic coaching hange?
Besides personality evaluation and relationship diagnosis, a good
relationship coach or mentor can coach responsible, motivated people
to sort out:
- Issues with past partners
- Issues about morals, ethics and integrity
- Codependence and emotional incest
- Relationship decisions; simple and complex conflicts
- Relationship diagnosis: planning and skill
- Poor quality advice (from parents, friends,
- Family and societal influences (limitations on
- Past and present relationships (confusion of
- Emotional trauma (a common source of anger,
sadness and fear)
- Family entanglements,
transferences, projections and guilt issues etc
Systemic Relationship Coaching
We help people build and maintain happy relationships. Instead
of just listening to your excuses, we can help you turn your life
around. Do you want an experienced relationship coach to help you
achieve your dreams?
- Time-limited coaching for relationship issues
- We can provide you with a helping hand - or a helping foot!
- Relationship coaching and long-term mentorship for existential issues
Contact us about difficult situations such as
birth, sickness, death and divorce
Contact us to manage negative emotions and
to solve relationship problems.
Online Coaching, Counseling & Soulwork Therapy
I thought you were just
another therapist - but you were not just. Not even. Not only.
Plagiarism is theft. Copyright © Martyn Carruthers,
2003-2017 All rights reserved.