and insights from Martyn's trainings.
- Nobody dies - only bodies
- There's no such thing as a family secret
- Children will try to complete what their parent's start
- Your body and your mind will reflect your
The experience of Integrity
or Soul during our systemic psychology corresponds with descriptions from
many spiritual traditions. Many people attracted to our work want to
directly experience the Sense of Life or Integrity that is the Soul
- Soul communicates through behavior
- You can only consider what you can comprehend
- Soul cannot be comprehended - Soul can be experienced
- Soul communicates through clarity, courage, focus ... and
- Soul is reality: from your reality, you express
your sense of life
- Soul is experience: from your experience you
choose how to act
- Soul is consciousness: from your consciousness
you focus experience
- Soul is connectedness: from your connectedness
Your life is your eternal springtime, as consciousness blossoms
into connectedness. Soul experience is your summer of inspiration.
- Your harvest is your sense of life - your happiness
- You can transcend consciousness and experience integrity
- Your every action expresses your identity as you create your reality
- Your physical,
emotional and intellectual appetites may fade in your integrity
Beliefs are generalizations: your verbalized summaries of
experience by which you attempt to communicate abstractions.
- Create beliefs based on your experiences; and accept beliefs to
strengthen your relationships
- You perceive your external reality through your beliefs. You will
continually prove yourself right
- If you examine your beliefs, you can discover a stable
experience of self - of YOU-ness - that transcends beliefs
- Reality is what's left when you stop believing in it
Use your senses to experience - to observe, to listen, to smell, to
touch, to feel and to intuit.
- Everything is our experience of reality
- We can move past that which we observe, into Soul
- Listen to words, observe your images, and let them go
- Experience deeply, express intently and listen
- Feel the sounds around you as the pulse of your life
- Feel the abundant life around you - and
- Stop your thoughts and feel the wind, the rain, the sun, the earth
- Feel your rhythms of creation, your growth, your
expanding life energy
- You cannot not communicate
- Express your intent and motivation clearly
- Share your experience with words and actions
- Accept and ponder your revelations before sharing them
Consider the potential meanings and purposes of each
relationship. Observe your attachments to physical relationships and convert
those attachments to conscious interactions.
- How are you using or abusing your physical body?
- Every relationship can be a profound spiritual
- Every relationship will mirror what you experience in
- Physical, emotional and intellectual actions have
Conscious living applies knowledge and emotions with
- Honor your life, and other lives, by fulfilling your life purpose
- Work together to bring harmony, restore balance and build peace
- Congruence reflects life experiences, decisions and consequences
Unconscious Living - Robot Habits
Your habits are your patterns of attachment. Study your
routines. Observe your responses, feelings and actions.
Recognize your habits as you interact with the world.
If you respond only in the ways you know how to respond -
you cannot recognize and transcend your habits.
- Observe the consequences of thoughtless, robot habits
- Observe robotic expectations and beliefs in yourself and others
- Move from habit to purpose by asking "What
increases my lasting happiness?"
- Separation exists only in your mind
- Your actions always reflect your integrity
- Each moment connects the infinite with the temporal
- Your expectations, beliefs, judgments and attachments can block integrity
Online Couple Coaching, Counseling & Therapy