Welcome, it looks like we may invest some time and energy together -
to focus on your goals, your development and
on creating the life that you want.
We will commit to
accompanying and supporting you as you define, change,
achieve and perhaps surpass
This can include your material and financial goals, your
beliefs and values,
your relationships and your life purpose.
Please read this and confirm your agreement and
we can start.
Here are some of our policies; and if you have any questions,
we can discuss them. We can better focus on you getting what you want once
these details are behind us.
- Commitment: we ask that you commit to a minimum of
five sessions. (If you want to pay
for one session at a time, that's fine - first make a commitment).
- Skype is a useful way to communicate, and my Skype
name is kahekili.
- Confidentiality: I will not tell anyone that you are
my client and I will not reveal the content of our meetings to anyone
without your approval. You, however, are free to share whatever you
choose with whomever you choose.
- Time: We will commit to beginning and endings our
meetings on time, unless we both agree at the beginning of a session for a
longer time period. I am most often teaching in Europe (GMT+1)
- Scheduling: Sooner or later, one of us will need to
change the time or date of a session. Please give me twenty-four hours
notice to reschedule your appointment, and I will work with you to
reschedule within the same week. If something comes up for me, I will
give you as much advance notice as possible.
- Emergencies: If you have a crisis and you cannot
contact me, we can try to work around it - once. Other sessions are paid
sessions. I honor our relationship by setting aside time for you. If we have
a session scheduled, and something comes up for me, I will let you know in advance so you can call me on my
- Payments: The fees for our sessions are currently $95 US / hour or $395 for five sessions. These are normally paid
PayPal (bank transfer fees can be shocking).
- E-mail is useful for quick questions and homework, although I
avoid writing long emails as they take huge amounts of time. If you need to
talk to me by Skype or telephone, please email me first.
We cannot help everybody ... please seek other assistance if:
* You are under 18
* You want free sessions
* You cannot cope with change
* You may harm yourself or others
* You cannot cope with your daily tasks
* You need treatment for psychiatric disorders
* You want advice about medical conditions or medications
Committing to five sessions allows us opportunities to work through more
problems, and after that, we can continue as you wish. When you decide
it is time to end our sessions and fly solo, please give me two weeks notice.
You can accept, decline, or challenge any request I may make. If I
say something that doesn’t feel right, please tell me. If a request or
homework seems strange to you, please tell me and we'll talk about it.
I won't tell you what to do ... I value you more than that. We can
walk together as far as you want. Maybe out of the jungle or maybe to
the next town - maybe further.
I will challenge you to look beyond your “comfort zone” into unfamiliar
areas of your life. I will provoke you to realize who you can be to
live the life you desire. If you have any questions regarding the above
information, please email me, otherwise I assume that you understand and
agree to all these terms.
The first session or two usually focused on defining your important goals and
what stops you or slows you down. Many people need this orientation to their
life-goals with an idea of what to change and what resources they need for each
step. Changing trauma, obsessions and habits etc are just "steps"
in this larger picture.
The finest resource is that you can enjoy an ongoing stable life-resource
(that I call integrity or Soul) - a resource that need not fade over time (like
motivation). You can access this by sorting out relationship confusion, trauma,
limiting beliefs etc.
(Stable life-resources are outside most people's perceptions of what is
possible, although some people expect such resources after they die ...)
We usually follow this format
|1. Where are you now?
||Assess your relationships
(including fixations, bonds and enmeshments)
|2. What do you want?
||Explore your life goals ...
and your resistance to your chosen success
|3. How can you get there?
||Find your lost or hidden resources
|4. Which emotions block you?
||End relationship trauma and mentor damage
|5. Do your beliefs limit you?
||Change your limiting beliefs
and end dependence
|6. Do you sometimes feel empty?
||Resolve identity loss and
recover your lost resources
|7. Do you enjoy healthy partnership?
||Build a healthy partnership
(or separate peacefully)
|8. Are your children happy?
Be happy parents and
better manage family problems
To get a better picture of where you are now, where you
want to be and how to get there - please consider these questions:
- If you could make your life perfect, what would you change?
- How would you like me to bring more value to your sessions?
- What could stop you in getting top value out of our work
- What are your biggest challenges, issues, or concerns you
are facing now?
If you want to solve emotional problems and
if you want success and healthy relationships ... you're in the right place.
Online Help: Coaching,
Counseling & Soul
Here are a few tips.
- Remember what you want to change in your life.
- Write down what is important and choose important goals.
- Prepare for our meetings as you would for anything worthwhile.
- We cannot give you the answers - we can help you find
Plagiarism is theft. Copyright © Martyn Carruthers
All rights reserved